Looking for...

Hey Guise,

I was playing at a game in Mississauga two Friday's ago and I met this amazing guy. We had a fantastic conversation, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard or smiled so much.

Well, he said something about a poker forum, I was wondering if this was it?

If you're here, do you remember me..I have long brown hair, an olive complexion and I was wearing a blue shirt?

I totally think you could be the one and I've not stopped thinking about you since that night. Let's hook up ASAP!

Comments

• You adorable little scamp. :)
  • Welcome back cindy. We've missed you . . .
  • I put all my SN's on my profile page under "About Me" please look me up at a table and I'll give you my number or MSN if you are here.

I'm trying to figure out how to upload a picture, but it isn't working for me so far..:(
  • OliveOil wrote: »

I'm trying to figure out how to upload a picture, but it isn't working for me so far..:(

If you figure it out, post some pictures of "puppies" and we'll follow you anywhere.
  • LOL... well played.
  • ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is awesome
  • Was this him?

popeye.jpg
  • Probably looking for this guy . . .

spiderman%252520sideart.ai.jpg&h=94&w=65&usg=__cx-lM8aP1LcQyGOqZpNiVCaynU8=
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Was this him?

popeye pic

You+Win+an+Internet.jpg
  • obv looking for this guy.

_40389131_pete.jpg
  • Chicks never looked twice at that guy . . .
  • Was this him?

tiffany-michelle-inked.jpg
  • OliveOil wrote: »
    Hey Guise,

I was playing at a game in Mississauga two Friday's ago and I met this amazing guy. We had a fantastic conversation, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard or smiled so much.

Well, he said something about a poker forum, I was wondering if this was it?

Actually Olive, he's a buddy of mine, from Mississauga. His name is, um Parker but we just call him Mr. for fun. It's just a thing we do. He would be on line here today but he had an appointment at a walk in clinic this afternoon. Something about needing higher doses of antibiotics or something.

He was telling me about you and how you're really nice but not really his type. I think Neil Patrick Harris is more his type, but hey I'm cool with that...he's my buddy and all.

He would like to get together with you again and it just so happens that he's coming over to my place tonight, later on sometime. You'd be quite welcome to come over earlier and we can wait for him here together. We could open up a bottle of wine and wait for him around 8ish? Totally friendly. Let me know wassup.

PS. Parker likes his ladies to dress up real nasty. He's a real jokester that way.
  • Gee I don't think that sounds very safe, even though I DO have the perfect outfit for this.

..can anybody vouch for this guy and that he actually knows my future snugglebum irl?
  • He's a great guy.
    Wouldn't hurt a fly.

Whatever you do though, stay out of the garage.
    (I think I've said too much)
  • Way too tired for this stuff but was quite a good laugh. You guys are all seriously fucked up.

But why shouldn't she go into the garage? I mean, I went over there this one time and he suggested we go to the garage to check out his new car. I said sure... and... that's the last thing I remember before waking up covered in body oil, clown makeup and plastic wrap.

It wasn't any worse than my usual Saturday so I didn't think anything of it...
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Way too tired for this stuff but was quite a good laugh. You guys are all seriously fucked up.

But why shouldn't she go into the garage? I mean, I went over there this one time and he suggested we go to the garage to check out his new car. I said sure... and... that's the last thing I remember before waking up covered in body oil, clown makeup and plastic wrap.

It wasn't any worse than my usual Saturday so I didn't think anything of it...

Did you remember to look on the work-bench? Usually, he'll leave a few bucks there for a cab . . . uh . . . so I've heard.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Did you remember to look on the work-bench? Usually, he'll leave a few bucks there for a cab . . . uh . . . so I've heard.

Just for my special little guys.

Cerebus you brought your own damn clown make-up.....turn off imo.
  • I just thought it would hide the tears...
  • hey, i live in Mississauga and am looking for a game, sorry to hijack your thread (free bump to the top though), but where is this game you were talking about?
  • altruist wrote: »
    hey, i live in Mississauga and am looking for a game, sorry to hijack your thread (free bump to the top though), but where is this game you were talking about?

It's Mole's garage. Just remember to leave the clown mask at home . . .